Chronic Illness Assistant is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
The Chronic Illness Assistant has been built to help the day to day lives of people with chronic illnesses. The system consists of two parts, this app and the Chronic Illness Assistant website. This app lets you track all aspects of your care including treatments, symptoms, activity and food intake. Using this data, you can use the tools on the website to look for both trends and causes of those trends in your symptoms. The system also includes a graded exercise system that encourages a slow buildup of activity and uses health sensors to track heart rate and activity.
An account on the www.chronic-illness.com website is required to use this app.
- Symptom Tracking Track as many or as few symptoms as you would like.
- Pharma tracking Receive reminders, and record usage, for all of the pharmaceuticals and supplements that you take.
- Activity and Treatment Tracking Record your medical treatments and general activities.
- Health Sensor Data Collection Constant activity and heart rate tracking using supported sensors.
- Health Care Provider Log-in Allow a health care provider, caretaker or researcher to view your data.
- Graded Exercise System Let the system help you pace yourself throughout the day.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Chronic Illness Assistant (version 1.0.11) has a file size of 8.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.